Monday 23 April 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Review


Hi Everyone!
As regular readers of my blog may know, I am a huge fan of L'Oreal's True Match Foundation and it has been my drugstore foundation of choice for quite some time now. However, I ran out of True Match last week and decided to give Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation a try instead as I have read some pretty good things about it online. I am a MAC NW20 and chose the colour 'Soft Beige'.

Rimmel claim that this foundation will 'reawaken the skin with a healthy, radiant glow and minimises premature skin aging'. It also provides the skin with SPF 15.


Firstly I have to say that I really like the consistency of the product, it's not too thick or too thin. I have been applying it over my Smashbox Primer using a Sigma F84 brush and it applies really well. It blends into the skin smoothly and doesn't sit or gather in places such as around your nose and eyes which some foundations can. I chose to set the foundation with my MAC Blot Powder as my skin is quite oily in places. The product gives you a lovely, natural looking highlight without looking shiny which is great.

Overall this is a great foundation, especially for the price! I can't really say a bad thing about it other than the colour range currently available isn't all that varied or extensive. I would say that if you can find a colour to match your skin then you will love this foundation!

You can purchase this foundation from Boots for £8.99
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...