Saturday 21 July 2012

Zoya Neeka Nail Polish - Review & Swatches



Hi Everyone!

This week my nail polish of choice was Neeka by Zoya from the Mirrors collection which is described as a "dusted grape purple with flecks of golden shimmer and sparkle". I love Zoya polishes as they have such great staying power and a pretty unique selection of colours and finishes.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Zoya Neeka. This polish applies like a dream and was fully opaque after the first coat. It's also fast drying which is great. I finished off with a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.



This polish is gorgeous and I haven't seen anything else quite like it. The dusty eggplant colour is gorgeous and the small golden flecks give the polish an extra dimension of colour.

You can purchase this nail polish from eBay for £10.55
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...