Friday 13 July 2012

China Glaze Exotic Encounters & I Herd That Nail Polishes - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!

I picked up a couple of the new nail polishes from the new China Glaze On Safari collection for 2012. I chose 'Exotic Encounters' which is a medium green- teal colour and 'I Herd That' which is a copper, orange and holographic glitter mix.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of China Glaze's Exotic Encounters. This is a lovely opaque lacquer with a cream finish. It was smooth and easy to apply and fully opaque after the first coat. I then added 2 coats of I Herd That to my ring fingers as an accent nail (using China Glaze's Fast Track as a base). I then finished off with a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.



You can purchase these polishes from Beauty Bay for £6.95 each.

Have you purchased any of the polishes from the collection? If so, let me know what you think of them in the comments section below.

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...