Friday 8 June 2012

MAC To Catch a Sailor Lipstick - Review & Swatch



Hi Everyone!
I have another one of the lipstick's from MAC's Hey Sailor collection to share with you which I was lucky enough to receive as a gift from my friend for my birthday! This one is called 'To Catch a Sailor' and is described as 'highly frosted tan'. This isn't the sort of colour that I would usually go for but I was intrigued after seeing one of Tiffany D's videos on YouTube.


I love the sailor themed packaging on the Hey Sailor collection! This lipstick is great. It gives a lovely frosty finish to the lips and isn't too golden. It's great when wearing a more dramatic eye for an evening look as it's fairly neutral but gives you that little bit extra!

SWATCH SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:

You can purchase this lipstick from MAC for £14 (please note: this item is limited edition).
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...