Wednesday 27 June 2012

Essie Cute As A Button - Review & Swatches



Hi Everyone!

Today I applied another summery polish to my nails, this time I chose Essie's Cute As A Button which is described as a 'bright and vibrant coral'.

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base followed by 2 coats of Cute As A Button. The polish applies pretty smoothly and evenly and dries quickly. There is still some visible nail line after the second coat but it isn't too noticable. I finished off with one layer of Seche Vite Top Coat.



I love this bright summer colour! It looks great and is really eyecatching! It also makes your skin look more tanned!

You can purchase this polish from Beauty Bay for £8.50

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...