Friday 22 June 2012

MAC Pink Lipsticks


Hi Everyone!
MAC lipsticks are my favourite lipsticks and I have quite a decent size collection of them! They have a very big colour selection so I thought that it would be fun and hopefully helpful to share mine with you. In this post I am sharing my pink MAC lipsticks with you!

(L to R) Pink Plaid, Creme Cup, Angel, Fabby, Snob

(L to R) Please Me, Girl About Town, Speak Louder, Bombshell, Milan Mode

DESCRIPTIONS:

Pink Plaid: Dirty blue-pink
Creme Cup: Light blue-pink
Angel: Soft pink
Fabby: Mauve with gold pearl
Snob: A ladylike mauve
Please Me: Muted rosy tinted pink
Girl About Town: Fabulous fuchsia
Speak Louder: Clean poppy blue pink
Bombshell: Bright rosy-pink with shimmer
Milan Mode: Sheer deep pink with multidimensional pearl

SWATCHES SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN:

(L to R) Pink Plaid, Creme Cup, Angel, Fabby, Snob

(L to R) Please Me, Girl About Town, Speak Louder, Bombshell, Milan Mode

You can purchase MAC lipsticks from MAC for £13.50 each.

I hope that you have found this post useful. Please feel free to share your favourite MAC pink lipsticks with me in the comments section below.
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...