Tuesday 2 August 2016

New Lip Products!

 
 
Hi everyone!
 
I'm sure, like many of you, I love lip products! Obsessed really! I picked up a couple of new products when I was out shopping in Manchester last week and thought that I would share them with you.

 
 
 
First up I purchased one of the new Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in the shade Insanity. I have been really into wearing pinks and mauves recently and decided that I wanted a change! This is described as a 'soft warm nude' and has a cream finish. I love this colour, it has a slightly peachy undertone and really flatters my skin tone.
 
You can purchase it from Feel Unique for £15
 
 
 
Next up I stopped off at the MAC counter and had a look at the new Trolls collection. The packaging is gorgeous, especially on the lip glosses! I love the glitter lids! I went for Glitter Grunge which is a 'sheer berry with extra fine silver sparkle'. This will look great worn alone or over one of my favourite berry lipsticks!
 
You can purchase it from MAC for £16.50
 
 
I have been a big fan of NYX cosmetics for quite a while now and I'm thrilled to see them more widely available here in the UK from Boots Selfridges and ASOS I have tried a couple of their butter glosses before and really like them. This one is Tiramisu which is a beautiful, brown toned nude shade. I wore this over the Urban Decay lipstick mentioned above and it looked great! I also picked up one of the Matte Lip Creams in Abu Dhabi which is also a brown toned nude shade. It's the first NYX matte lipstick that I've tried so hopefully I'll enjoy it!
 
You can purchase them from the retailers listed above for £5 and £5.50 respectively.
 
SWATCHES...
 
(L to R): Insanity, Abu Dhabi, Tiramisu, Glitter Grunge
 
I hope that you have enjoyed this post. Please share any new lip products that you have recently purchased with me in the comments section below!
 
Maz x
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...