Thursday 14 August 2014

Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray Review


Hi everyone!

Today I have a review of the Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting spray (quite a mouthful)! Urban decay claim that this spray "mists on weightlessly to control oil, deflect surface shine and keep skin looking beautifully matte". It is also said to prevent your foundation and eyeshadow from smudging, sliding or fading.


As someone with oily skin I have tried numerous cleanser, toners and moisturisers that are said to reduce oil or balance out the skin, along with oil control foundations (which are often very difficult to apply and blend) mattifying powders and blotting powders. So when I saw this spray I was somewhat pessimistic that this spray could succeed where so many other 'oil control'  products had failed but I have to say that it is amazing! You simply spray this over your face once you have applied your makeup and it dries very quickly. It has a really lightweight feel and definitely improves the appearance of my makeup as the day progresses. We have been experiencing some hot weather here in the UK recently and it has helped to prevent the oil build up on my t-zone area better than any other product that I have tried.
 
This product is a definite winner for me and I will definitely be repurchasing, well done Urban Decay!

You can purchase the spray from Amazon here:

Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Make-Up Setting Spray 118ml

Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...