Friday 18 December 2015

Current Favourite MAC Lipsticks



Hi everyone!

Today I thought that I would share my favourite MAC lipsticks with you. I love MAC lipsticks and have far too many in my collection but these are the ones that I reach for the most! I feel that MAC offer such a fantastic range of colour and finish options that there is something to suit everyone and the price point is pretty good too!


MEHR:




First up is Mehr which is described as a dirty blue-pink and has a matte finish. This is beautiful and one thing that I really like about MAC's matte finishes is that they don't seem to dry my lips out as much as some other brands can!

VELVET TEDDY:



 

Velvet Teddy also has a matte finish and is described as a deep toned beige. This is a great option for a nude lip, especially if you've gone heavy on the eyes!

BRAVE:


Brave is probably my favourite of all of these lipsticks and is described as pink beige with white peal. It is a satin finish which is my favourite! I love to wear this with Boldly Bare lip pencil underneath.

WHIRL:


Whirl is another matte finish and is described as a dirty rose. This lipstick has gotten a lot of attention online recently as Kylie Jenner is said to wear it! Its not the easiest to wear but I find a pinky toned lip pencil underneath works for me!

SYRUP:
 
Finally Syrup is described as cloudy pink and has a lustre finish. This is such an easy colour to wear and looks good on a wide range of skin tones. The lustre finish gives a beautiful shine to the lips too!

SWATCHES:
 
(L to R) Mehr, Velvet Teddy, Brave, Whirl, Syrup (Swatches shown on NW20 skin)

You can purchase the lipsticks from MAC for £15.50 each

Maz x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...