Monday 23 November 2015

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Review & Swatch


Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share my new favourite bronzer with you, Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel (bit of a mouthful)!

This product has a lot of hype in the beauty community and quite rightly so in my opinion! It is a cream to powder bronzer and has the most beautiful, easy to blend formula with a natural finish.  

It comes in a simple, round pot with a screw top lid.


 
 
It's a pricey product, as you would expect from Chanel, but it is luxurious and you do get a decent amount of product (1oz).



I like to apply it after foundation using my Sigma Kabuki brush (pictured below). I swirl my brush directly into the product, tap of some excess on the back of my hand and apply to the face, buffing it into the skin. I have fairly pale skin (MAC NW20) and it looks great.



 
Swatch: MAC NW20 skin (for reference).

Overall this is a great product, it provides you with easy application and a natural finish with no orange colour or glitter! It simply warms up your complexion. I have been a huge fan of the NARS Laguna bronzer and this has replaced that for me!

You can currently purchase it from Debenhams  for £28.80

Maz x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...