Monday 15 August 2011

Top 10 Spring & Summer Nail Polishes

Hi Everyone!
I have put a list together for you of my top 10 summer nail polishes! These are the fun, bright colours that I love to wear during the summer when the weather is warm and sunny! However, as I live in the UK the weather can be pretty rubbish even in the middle of summer so these polishes really cheer me up!

10. Zoya Jo: This is the only blue on my list so you know that it must be pretty special! It is a lovely cornflower blue shade with shimmer.


9. Essie Van D'Go: This is a lovely pastel peach shade with a hint of pink.


8. OPI Purple With a Purpose: This is  beautiful amethyst colour that is perfect for any time of the year and is great if you want to wear a darker shade but still want to be summery!


7. Zoya Sweet: This is a pink bubblegum colour with a cream finish.


6. Zoya Happi: Happi is a unique peachy-pink with a hint of gold shimmer.


 5. OPI Do You Lilac It? This is a gorgeous pastel lilac colour.


4. Orly Fancy Fuchsia: This is a really eye-catching hot pink colour that always gets a lot of attention!



3. Butter London Teddy Girl: This is an opaque milky- pink shade.

2. OPI La-Pazitively Hot: As the names suggests this is a hot pink colour and is one of OPI's best selling shades.


1. Essie Pansy: Pansy is one of my favourite nails polishes and definitely my favourite summer polish. It is a gorgeous tropical hot pink shade.


Please share your favourite summer polishes below.
Enjoy the warm weather!
Maz x

2 comments:

  1. The colours are so lovely and cute :) I wish I could put on nail polish so perfectly!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...